We will process your trademark registration in Indonesia.The price includes our lawyer’s fees as well as all official fees for the registration and implementation of the trademark without opposition.
Details Trademark Registration Indonesia
Trademark Registration Prosecution
With this assignment you can order a trademark registration in Indonesia. We will take care of everything that is necessary for the professional preparation of the trademark registration in Indonesia, submission of the trademark application in Indonesia and send the trademark certificate to you.
The price for trademark registration in Indonesia includes our professional fees as well as the official trademark office fees for the trademark registration in Indonesia without opposition.
The trademark registration order for Indonesia includes the following tasks:
First, we check whether the trademark being registered is entitled to protection in Indonesia (absolute grounds of refusal). Not all trademarks can be registered as trademarks. For instance, merely descriptive terms for the respective goods and services may not be registered as a trademark.
To avoid collisions between your trademark registration in Indonesia and older trademarks we recommend to conduct a trademark search in Indonesia which must be ordered separately.
We will e-mail you the prepared trademark registration documents for Indonesia for your approval and file it then.
Once the trademark was registered in Indonesia we send you the certificate.
Country specific trademark law
I. Required documents
- non-legalised PoA required
II. Application Procedure
- processing time from first filing to registration is about 15 months, provided that no objections are raised or oppositions filed
- application process includes a formal examination, an examination of distinctiveness and a search for prior conflicting trademarks
- order of process is: examination, publication, registration
- non-traditional trademarks are not registrable
- Nice Classification
- multi-class applications allowed
- multi-class applications: for each class covering more than 10 goods / services, additional official fees for each additional item will be charged
- opposition period is 3 months from the date of publication of the trademark application
V. Use requirements
- trademark has to be used within 3 years from the date of registration or last usage
VI. Duration Period
- 10 years from date of filing
- renewable for periods of 10 years