We will process your trademark registration in Taiwan. The price includes our lawyer’s fees as well as all official fees for the registration and implementation of the trademark without opposition.
Details Trademark Registration Taiwan
Trademark Registration Prosecution
With this assignment you can order a trademark registration in Taiwan. We will take care of everything that is necessary for the professional preparation of the trademark registration in Taiwan, submission of the trademark application in Taiwan and send the trademark certificate to you.
The price for trademark registration in Taiwan includes our professional fees as well as the official trademark office fees for the trademark registration in Taiwan without opposition.
The trademark registration order for Taiwan includes the following tasks:
First, we check whether the trademark being registered is entitled to protection in Taiwan (absolute grounds of refusal). Not all trademarks can be registered as trademarks. For instance, merely descriptive terms for the respective goods and services may not be registered as a trademark.
To avoid collisions between your trademark registration in Taiwan and older trademarks we recommend to conduct a trademark search in Taiwan which must be ordered separately.
We will e-mail you the prepared trademark registration documents for Taiwan for your approval and file it then.
Once the trademark was registered in Taiwan we send you the certificate.
Country specific trademark law
I. Required documents
- PoA (without notarization / legalization) required
II. Application Procedure
- processing time from first filing to registration is about 10 - 12 months, provided that no objections are raised or oppositions filed
- application process includes a formal examination, an examination of distinctiveness and a search for prior conflicting trademarks
- letters of consent are accepted if not obviously improper
- order of process is: examination, registration, publication
- Nice Classification
- multi-class applications allowed
- opposition period is 3 months from the date of publication of the trademark registration
V. Use requirements
- trademark has to be used within 3 years from the date of registration
- trademark may be subject to a non-use cancellation action if it is not used for more than 3 successive years
- action for non-use may be brought by any third party or - ex officio - by the office itself
VI. Duration Period
- 10 years from date of registration
- renewable for periods of 10 years
- grace period: 6 months from the expiration date of the mark