Details Trademark Registration Thailand
Trademark Registration Prosecution
With this assignment you can order a trademark registration in Thailand. We will take care of everything that is necessary for the professional preparation of the trademark registration in Thailand, submission of the trademark application in Thailand and send the trademark certificate to you.
The price for trademark registration in Thailand includes our professional fees as well as the official trademark office fees for the trademark registration in Thailand without opposition.
The trademark registration order for Thailand includes the following tasks:
First, we check whether the trademark being registered is entitled to protection in Thailand (absolute grounds of refusal). Not all trademarks can be registered as trademarks. For instance, merely descriptive terms for the respective goods and services may not be registered as a trademark.
To avoid collisions between your trademark registration in Thailand and older trademarks we recommend to conduct a trademark search in Thailand which must be ordered separately.
We will e-mail you the prepared trademark registration documents for Thailand for your approval and file it then.
Once the trademark was registered in Thailand we send you the certificate.
Country specific trademark law
I. Required documents
II. Application Procedure
- processing time from first filing to registration is about 18 months, provided that no objections are raised or oppositions filed
- application process includes a formal examination, an examination of distinctiveness and a search for prior conflicting trademarks
- order of process is: examination, publication, registration
- Nice Classification
- single-class applications only
- opposition period is 90 days from the date of publication of the trademark application
V. Use requirements
- trademark may be subject to cancellation if not properly used for 3 consecutive years
- action for non-use can be brought by the office - ex officio - or by any third party
VI. Duration Period
- 10 years from date of application
- renewable for periods of 10 years
- no grace period for trademark renewals